Phonecounseling is available to you right now. Congratulations for takingthis step to reach out for help. For 17 years I've been helping those thathurt. I know the courage it takes for you to be here seeking helpnow. You don't have to wait another minute to receive the help youdeserve!
I have to admit, after 17 years in the psychotherapy field, nothing beats aface-to-face session. However, in the last three years I have experimentedwith therapy by phone and have been astounded at the results my clients haveachieved. I've been offering life coaching by phone as well -- with greatsuccess. I guess you could say I am a true believer in phonecounseling. You will be too!
Phone therapy will help you with your problem and there aremany other benefits to consider as well:
- Phone counseling is fast! Many therapist offices have a two-week wait or longer. My wife practices psychotherapy at a large psychiatric practice and as of last week, her wait time was 4 weeks for an initial appointment!! When you are in pain, do you want to wait for 4 weeks? I wouldn't.
- Therapy by telephone is convenient to your schedule. Scheduling a 45-minute appointment takes really more like 3 hours, once you factor in travel time and/or make childcare arrangements.
- Phone therapy is ultra-private. Many of you won't go to a psychiatric office because you value your privacy too much. Someone may see you and once your insurance is accessed, your private life is entered into the national medical database. So, many of you suffer alone. No need to worry about that with phone therapy.
- Phone counseling is flexible -- it happens wherever you're at (i.e. in the comfort of your home, office or while traveling in your car).
- Phone therapy saves you money -- no childcare fees and no need to lose money or precious vacation time by leaving work.
- Experience understanding and warmth
- Regain hope
- Leave each session with a powerful life action plan
- Experience relief from your suffering
- Heal old wounds
- Stop self-destructive habits
- Learn how to regulate your emotions
- Discover new ways to relieve stress
- End your isolation by partnering with a professional caregiver
- Live joyfully
- Increase your self-confidence
- Accomplish important goals
- Improve relationships
- Live fearlessly
- Become your own master problem-solver
"Thank you very much for your caring and expert help. This really brings the feeling that WE - all of us who fight depression - and me personally, of course, are not alone on our way to Happy Us!
Expertly Trained Therapists Help You With The Following IssuesUsing Phone Counseling:
- Bipolar Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Issues
- Marital Issues
- Women's Issues
- Men's Issues
- Behavioral Issues
- Many other issues
Live Well ~~ Love Much ~~Laugh Often